Monday, March 7, 2011

Ask Dovizioso Honda motor Investigate

Ask Dovizioso Honda motor Investigate

"After the third lap, I lost grip at the front, 'said Dovizioso.

Andrea Dovizioso Honda asked to investigate the problem at the front of the motor while the last test at Sepang Circuit, Thursday, February 24, 2011.



Motor-ridden RC212V Dovizioso having problems at the front during the last day of the second test at Sepang Circuit. Overall, the Italian rider posted the fourth fastest time behind three other Honda riders, Casey Stoner, Dani Pedrosa and Marco Simoncelli.

Dovizioso claimed satisfied with the results he achieved in Sepang, but the rider is requested Honda 24 years to investigate the problems experienced at the beginning of the test bike.

"Points importance is our very fast. The first two tests can be completed quickly like a dream. Even when we try to simulate the race, we are also fast, it means it can compete this year," said Dovizioso as reported by Crash.net, Thursday, February 24, 2011 .

"But I was not happy when we tried to simulate the race and issue on the front appears, as in the 2010 season and several races in the 2009 season."

After two laps, Dovizioso and then losing time until half a second every lap and could not rediscover his best speed.

"After the third lap, I lost grip at the front, and after the sixth lap incident appeared again when I braked. After that I could not brake hard, and I could not drive fast in the middle of the circuit," said Dovizioso.

"We have to learn what happened. What we have to change. For example, in the last exercise we add five liters of fuel. I do not want to say that the cause, because the mechanics had to learn everything," said Dovizioso.

1 comment:

  1. This is some crazy stuff. Great post! I was able to read it all while I was on one of my ab machines!

    ReplyDelete